[Qgis-user] fTools: Define Current Projection

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Thu Dec 4 04:52:11 PST 2008

Using fTools 0.4.4 on the Preview II release of QGIs, It looks like the
"Define Current Project" menu item is actually opening the "Export to
new Projection" window. Previously, using Define Current Projection
tool, I had to enter only one projection to set the *.prj file for the
selected layer. Now I get a window with two rows: Input CRS and output
CRS (just like the Export to new Projection tool).

Or is there some change I'm missing in the interface?

Thanks,

Micha