[Qgis-user] Qwt5 and numeric for Raster Algebra and Scattergram in the win version of preview2 ?

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Tue Dec 9 05:50:24 PST 2008

Tuesday 02 of December 2008 00:30:51 Bob Bennett napisaƂ(a):
> Borys,
> I followed the instructions provided below for installing Qwt5, however I
> get the following error when I try to start QGIS 0.11 with your "profile"
> plugin, and of course the plugin crashes QGIS when I try to use it.  Any
> ideas?  I'm quite interested in this plugin.
>
> An error has occured while executing Python code:
>
> ImportError: No module named numpy.core.multiarray

I have no idea... It seems like your numpy installation was invalid?
I'm not familiar with Windows systems, so can only say that the way I've
described works at mine (on XP and both 0.11 and 1.0.0-preview2)

Maybe someone more fluent in Windows can advise?