[Qgis-user] accessing python plugin directory from plugin manager in QGIS 1 Preview 2

Mark McLachlan mclachlan.mark at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:48:50 PST 2008

Hello,
I've just started using Qgis ( Windows XP SP3) and can't figure how to
access the python plugin directory from plugin manager.
There is a line saying "Plugin Directory: C;/Program
Files?QGIS-Dev/plugins" under the filter field.
I tried installing Ver 0.11 but it is the same.
A screen shot of Ver 0.9 in the userguide pdf shows a field entitled
"Plugin Directory" and a button (which I presume) would allow one to
browse to a different directory.
I hope I'm not missing something really basic here, but I've spent
considerable time looking for a solution.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Mark