[Qgis-user] QGIS segfaulting

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Tue Jul 22 12:48:44 PDT 2008

Hmmm...

In which case it may be worth using a libgdal compiled with an earlier version of gcc for the GEO repository, at least until there is a fixed version of GDAL available?

I have found that mixing local compiles with precompiled packages in this sort of situation can be fraught with hassles, generally beyond my limited abilities in this arena to resolve :-(

I've found that either using all compiled apps, or all pre-packaged ones works, but mixing them is seldom worth the time it takes to make them work together...

Thanks for the help....

   Brent