[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Python plugin development

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 2 02:05:52 PDT 2008

Hi

> Tim,
>
> I've also thought about this possibility. It would be great if there
> was a list of repositories at some fixed URL under QGIS homepage, I
> can think of a simple XML file. This sounds much better that parsing
> the repos from wiki. Is this feasible?

Yes you are right - parsing an xml will be better - although even with
the wiki we could just attach an xml file to the repo list wiki page
and then no need for screen scraping or managing user perms in the web
dir file system. Either way is fine for me though.

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net