[Qgis-user] Why not in the forum? / Problem in Kubuntu

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Jun 8 16:21:25 PDT 2008

Philosophy and age-related experience here suggests that forums (fora?
forae?), like wikis (and recognizing that some _are_ wikis) serve best
to aggregate long-term documentation.  Seconding Tim's position here and
siting in violent agreement with Alex, e-mail is the best venue for
wide-distribution rapid-response discussion, although the question and
at least a final decision with documentation should make its way into a
wiki/forum for long-term documentation.

gerry