[Qgis-user] z-profiles

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 04:49:07 PDT 2008

Is there any way of geting a z-plot in QGIS?
That is, a plot of the values of one pixel
across bands.

For the case of vector layers (points and/or polygons)
in which we had values ordered in a table, is there
a plotting tool? i.e., imagine we had
for each object (point or polygon) a set
of values (i.e., monthly ndvi values) ordered
as columns. Could we get a plot of these
values by clicking on each object (point or polygon)?

Anybody working (or planning to work) on this direction?

Thanks

Agus
--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster