[Qgis-user] morphing two polygons

cfarmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Tue Jun 10 22:47:08 PDT 2008

Ken,

I have been thinking about a similar problem myself in terms of spread.
This ends up being pretty much the opposite to your problem I guess...

What is is that you would like to do with the intermediate polygons? Is it
just for visualization, or would you need actual polygon files to work
with?

I would be interested to hear more about what you are doing: feel free to
email me directly about this... I may have a solution in the works for you
;)

Carson