[Qgis-user] [Fwd: QGIS website feedback]

Stephan Reber stephan.reber at sr-gis.de
Sun Jun 15 15:18:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

a directory for the qgis extension is very good idea. I found a link on
the joomla extension page ("Directory powered by Mosets Tree";
http://www.mosets.com/). They used a 3rd party extension which costs
119$. But it is very nice.
There are some other directory extensions on the joomla exension page.
Some of them are free.

Regards
Stephan