[Qgis-user] QGIS and Hawth's Analysis Tools for ArcGIS

Regie Alam alamred at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 06:15:34 PDT 2008

Hello Agustin,

   My name is Regie Alam. I'm a GIS Data Analyst here
in Ottawa, Canada.

   I've used some these tools and they have been very
helpful for me in the ArcView/ArcGIS environment. It
would be great to have the equivalent done in QGIS.

   I have just started exploring QGIS and have been
impressed so far.

Thanks,
Regie