[Qgis-user] tableManager plugin

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Mon Jun 16 10:43:29 PDT 2008

Monday 16 of June 2008 15:43:51 Fabio D'Ovidio napisaƂ(a):
> Hi list!
> I'am trying to installa tableManager plugin on Windows XP and QGIS 0.10.
> The error is:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "", line 2, in
>  File "C:/Documents and
> Settings/Fabio/.qgis//python/plugins\tablemanager\__init__.py", line 26, in
>   from tableManager import tableManager
>  File "/home/borys/.qgis//python/plugins/tablemanager/tableManager.py",
> line 31, in
>  File "C:/Documents and
> Settings/Fabio/.qgis//python/plugins\tablemanager\doTableManager.py",
> line 30, in
>   from tableManagerUiRename import Ui_Rename
> ImportError: No module named tableManagerUiRename
>

> How can I do ?

I've just tested it under Windows and everything works well. However, one
strange thing is the path from my own computer:

File "/home/borys/.qgis//python/plugins/tablemanager/tableManager.py"

so I think it may be because I have not remove pyc files from zip file.
I've fixed it now, so please remove manually the tablemanager directory:

C:\Documents and Settings\Fabio\.qgis\python\plugins\tablemanager

and try to install again. Please let me hear if it helped.

Regards,
B.