[Qgis-user] Error at building from svn code

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jun 19 05:38:08 PDT 2008

Sorry,

I was too fast with the "Send" button. I wanted to include the most
important step about compiling qgis on ubuntu Hardy (64bit though) which
is nothing more than just following the steps in
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/BuildingFromSource#head-8e1e1ff25b5e9f587393e0592c0ff34891ec07cc

and then install R and some dependencies and it should work out of the
box.

I have sent a mail to Carson about that.

Carson,

I no more have this e-mail unfortunately. Can't find it in my mailbox.
If you still have it, could you please forward it here.

.

@ Augustin:

About the steps...

svn is grabbing the source code (http://subversion.tigris.org/)

and the rest is the configuration (preparation for compilation) /
compilation of the source code into machine language(!) / installation.

Cheers,

Nikos