[Qgis-user] qgis 0.10.0 Kubuntu and GRASS rasters

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Fri May 2 08:08:06 PDT 2008

Hello All:
I've installed qgis 0.10.0 on my kubuntu 7.10 machine, and now I cannot
open GRASS rasters. The same raster opens fine in GRASS itself. GRASS
vector layers in qgis seem to be OK. I can also open tiff raster files
with no problem. Only GRASS rasters are giving me trouble.

The same GRASS database worked OK with version 0.9.2.
I also created new GRASS rasters with this version. These display OK
within GRASS, but not in qgis.

Running qgis from a console, I get the following error message when
trying to open a GRASS raster:
QgsGrassPlugin::addRaster
QgsGrass::rasters()
QgsGrass::rasters()
ERROR 4: `/home/micha/geodata/grass//WGS84/micha/cellhd/yarmuk.dtm' not
recognised as a supported file format.

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
(Note the double // after the GISDBASE portion of the path above)

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,
Micha

--