[Qgis-user] Re: calculate statistics on an attribute table

cfarmer at uvic.ca cfarmer at uvic.ca
Sun May 4 11:18:37 PDT 2008

Mars Sjoden pisze:

> Is there a way to quickly calculate statistics on an attribute table
> column?

I have created a plugin to do just this:

For those of
you who might be interested, the plugin is available via the plugin
installer if you add
http://www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson/cfarmerQgisRepo.xml to your list of
available QGIS plugin repositories:

Open plugin installer
Click add
Give 'cfarmer repository' for name (or whatever you want...)
Give http://www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson/cfarmerQgisRepo.xml for URL
Click 'get list'
And look for 'Calculate field statistics' (I think that's what I named it?)
There are plenty of other tools there for you to check out as well...

Cheers,

Carson