[Qgis-user] GRASS tools window

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Wed May 7 06:09:10 PDT 2008

Hi all,
can't login on the forum, then I post this request here. I think it would be
great if we can have another tab on the GRASS tool window where we can put
favorites/frequently used GRASS tools, because searching for a particular one
make sometimes confusing. Plus moving the "Browser" tab at the first position
to avoid clicking on the "modules" tab each time we have to close a tool tab
(and set the name of the tool on the tab), and the GRASS window will be
perfect :-)
My 2c

Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Chargé d'études et de maintenance
LIMAIR - la Surveillance de l'Air en Limousin
http://www.limair.asso.fr