[Qgis-user] wishlist:ala ArcView Habitat Digitizer Extension

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Thu May 15 04:17:07 PDT 2008

Thursday 15 of May 2008 12:40:05 Richard Duivenvoorde napisaƂ(a):
> I've started a 'Python plugin ideas/wishlist' in the wiki some time ago:
> http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/PythonPluginIdeas

Great page, though quite void yet. I think such collection of ideas may
improve the uniformity of plugins. We should also work out and put on Wiki
more precised rules for developers. Hmmm.. Hasn't somebody told about it yet?
(last night I've watched "Memento" and have stopped to trust my memory ;))

I've started to learn PyQt & PyQGis, so I'm searching a inspiration, but also
I don't want to increase the chaos in plugins ;) And I thnik, I'm not only
one.