[Qgis-user] Qgis "segmentation fault" in Fedora 9

Jan Valenta valenta at irsm.cas.cz
Fri May 16 02:05:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have the same problem in Fedora 9. It is the same with the 0.9.1
version from the fedora repository as well with the 0.10.0 version
compiled by myself.

>From the gdb:

(no debugging symbols found)
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.

0x02ed18e6 in sincos () from /usr/lib/libgdal.so.1
(gdb)

Any ideas what went wrong?

Jan.