[Qgis-user] Re: manageR update

cfarmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Tue May 20 00:35:05 PDT 2008

Hello list,

This should be the last manageR update on this list, as I have now added a
'check for updates' button to the manageR gui. This, as well as some bug
fixes, improved command recall (i.e. when you press the up and down
buttons, it retrieves previous commands...), and the ability to load
attributes (just attributes, no spatial information) from the selected
features has been added.

Thanks to all of you who have provided input etc., and keep the
suggestions coming! Let me know if you find manageR useful (off list of
course), and if the improvements/updates are working for you.
Also, my imagination is pretty limited these days, so if you think of
something to add to manageR, let me know, I probably haven't thought of
it!

Cheers,

Carson

Spatial Pattern Analysis & Research Lab (SPAR)
Department of Geography, University of Victoria
www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson
cfarmer at uvic.ca