[Qgis-user] Re: Problem activating manageR

Carson Farmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Thu May 22 10:00:47 PDT 2008

Hi Don,

Unfortunately I don't have access to Mac OS X these days, so perhaps
someone else from this list has some suggestions? It sounds like you're
on the right track with the problem, but unfortunately I don't have a
solution for you at the moment. Does this behaviour occur with all
python plugins, or just manageR?

You may have to specify which python path you want to use in your
.bash_login file ($PATH)? Are you able to remove the older python version?

Carson