[Qgis-user] Python plugin development

Carson Farmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Mon May 26 15:48:48 PDT 2008

Hello QGIS Python Plugin Developers,

It has come to my attention that there are quite a few of us plugging
away at various plugins (yes that was a bit of a pun ;) ). It has also
occurred to me that many of us are probably working on very similar
plugins, and that we are probably duplicating development efforts! So, I
suggest we try to maintain some sort of list where we can keep each
other up-to-date on what we are working on, what we are having trouble
with, etc. This would also give people an opportunity to integrate
plugin development efforts, and get help on specific problems etc. The
PythonPluginsIdeas wiki page[1], is already setup to do this, so perhaps
we should make a conscious effort to use it.

[1] http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/PythonPluginIdeas

Keep plugin' away,

Carson