[Qgis-user] Change Projection in Projection Properties from a Python PlugIn

Carson Farmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Wed May 28 16:09:54 PDT 2008

Martin, a quick question regarding this operation:

If I were to setDestinationSrs, and on the fly projection was enabled,
will this change be reflected on screen? I ask because I would like to
be able to dynamically 're project' two vector layers on the fly during
plugin operation, without the user dessesarily 'seeing' that this is
happening, is this possible?

Cheers,

Carson