[Qgis-user] New plugins: profiles and table management

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at inwind.it
Fri May 30 13:29:33 PDT 2008

Hi Borys, and thank you for your plugin for table management, surely it
is a fundamental tool!
I tried to use it inserting, deleting, cloning, renaming a vector
polygon layer in my QGIS 0.10.0 in Windows XP.
When I save it, it starts to work until 20-30 %, but then it stops and
shows me this error message:

 >An error has occured while executing Python code:
 >
 >Traceback (most recent call last):
 > File "C:/Documents and
Settings/Ale/.qgis//python/plugins\tablemanager\doTableManager.py", line
504, in doSaveAs
 >  print "babajaga"
 >IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

What could be the cause of this error?
Another little observation is that, when I rename a column, it
transforms all small letters in capital letters.
Alessandro