Priority levels for enhancements (was Re: [Qgis-user] Enhancement Requests: Enhanced Map Tips)

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Fri Nov 7 10:44:54 PST 2008

Probably for this particular case, but, in general, the
2 categories should not be the same. For example, adding
support for ECW and MrSid files
is not a minor enhancement. It's actually a major
enhancement from a user's perspective.
I mean that not all enhancements have to be considered of
minor priority.

Agus

Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi

.../...

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster