[Qgis-user] Win qgis1.0preview2 crashes

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 07:40:21 PST 2008

Hi!

maybe not very helpful but ..
What about trying to reinstall Windows on the laptop? For me it sounds
more like a Windows problem than a QGis problem.
If that does not help its maybe any hardware/driver combination. I've
had that also a lot and never found out where the problem is why
something is working under Linux and not in Windows and vice versa.

Computers are strange persons :)

Best wishes anyway

Werner