[QGIS-user] Using GRASS' shell from within QGIS

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Fri Nov 14 02:59:22 PST 2008

Nikos,

I think that this is again a consequence of the different point of
view of developers and users: from a user point of view, this is
clearly a bug, it's something that does not work as expected.

The "solution" I'm using is just opening an xterm with xterm &
and can work
from the new terminal with no problem. But this is just a temporary
solution. May be we should at least document the problem and
the workaround, the current situation causes lots of frustration
to newcomers.

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster