[Qgis-user] Qwt5 and numeric for Raster Algebra and Scattergram in the win version of preview2 ?

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 03:01:07 PST 2008

Would it be possible to get the win binary
ready with qwt5 and numeric so that plugins
Raster Algebra and Scattergram would work
out of the box?
(or should they actually run and I'm doing
something wrong?)

Also: I had to delete the contents of the
directory ...\.gis\python\plugins
in order to get the win version of
preview2 properly working (...in a computer
other than my laptop!)
perhaps we should include the advice of doing so
in the comments column of the download page?

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster