[Qgis-user] uncheck editing tool (python plugin)

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Mon Nov 17 10:38:00 PST 2008

Hi all!

I'm currently trying to uncheck an editing tool icon with my python plugin. The following code works for non editing tools like zoom and pan:

mc = self.iface.mapCanvas()
layer = mc.currentLayer()
tool = mc.mapTool()
mc.unsetMapTool(tool)

After this snippet, if the current tool is an non editing tool (e.g pan or identify), there is no functionality  and the icons are unchecked. (That's what I want)

If I do the same for an editing tool (e.g capture polygon) as current tool, the functionality has also gone but the icon is still checked.

Has anybody a hint how I may uncheck editing icons (like it is when you change from pan to capture an vice versa)?

Best regards
Cédric

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Cédric Möri