[Qgis-user] Running "QGIS 1.0" in "Gentoo"

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:42:21 PST 2008

Hi!

I wrote a small script and an qgis 1.0.0 ebuild to check out qgis from
SVN and afterwards compile and install it (as it is supposed to be done
by ebuild)
If you want i can send both to you with a small explanation. It just
only compiles out of svn trunk - so you have to live with the latest
bugs too :)
And - I had no time to include postgis support - so youo probably have
to live without postgis.

regards
Werner