[Qgis-user] Problems with grass plugin

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Wed Nov 19 05:31:35 PST 2008

If I use the arrows to edit the command (which is most used in grass), I
always get weird behavior, cannot edit as I do in an xterm. Sometimes
the right arrow does not work after I've used the left arrow, the lines
that I recover with the up arrow are broken, the terminal gets stuck
very often...

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster