[Qgis-user] open qgis 1.0.0

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Wed Nov 19 08:47:05 PST 2008

Wednesday 19 of November 2008 17:29:07 Bernardo Rossi Doria napisaƂ(a):

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "", line 1, in
>    File "/Users/bernardo/.qgis//python/plugins/rasterinfo/

> is it because I di not eliminate the  older  version 0.11 ?

You don't need to uninstall the old version, but the python plugins for 0.11
(the Raster Info in this case) don't work with 1.0. So just disable this
plugin (and also most of old python plugins) in Plugin Manager.

A few plugins are available for QGIS 1.0 already, the rest should be rewritten
over the next weeks.

Regards,
B.