[Qgis-user] QGIS crashes on Windows XP Tablet

Vito Meuli v.meuli at tecnologieavanzate.it
Fri Nov 28 07:04:02 PST 2008

Hi folks!
I'm trying out QGIS 0.11.0-2 on Windows XP Tablet and it crashes repeatedly.

It seems that, when the tablet is just turned on, the first time I launch QGIS
it crashes some soconds after the splash screen.

Then I try again to launch it, and this time the launch succeeds, but every
time I right-click on a layer and try to change it's properties, it crashes
again.

Does anybody notice this problem? I guess it's an unknowk bug.

Regards,
Vito

PS: the tablet is a Samsung G1, with Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005,
Version 2002, Service Pack 2.

--
Ing. Vito Meuli

Tecnologie Avanzate S.r.l.