[Qgis-user] Script for displaying many images in QGIS

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 01:06:59 PDT 2008

Hi!

I've got a bunch of images acquired with a UAV for which
I can calculate approximate geographical corners. Once I
will have them in geotif, I would like to
display them all over a map or a satellite image. Doing
this manually in QGIS would be tedious, is there any way
I could write an script and get a whole directory
displayed in QGIS, best even defining stretching etc ?
Should this be done by writing a python script?
In such a case, could someone provide me with
the code for displaying one single image as an example?

Thanks!

Agus
--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster