[Qgis-user] GISVM

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Oct 9 12:24:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

It seems you need to install either VmWare player [1] or VirtualBox. With
Vmware player, run it and chose "open a virtual image" or something like
this, this will add an item in the interface, just clic on it.

Regards,

Y.
[1] http://www.vmware.com/products/player/

--
Yves Jacolin

"Give freedom to people is not enough, we also have to give them the power
use this freedom, to act". M Gauchet