[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.0 preview packaged?

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:16:13 PDT 2008

Hi Agustin,

> If I install Process Monitor, what should I do in order to record
> information I could send you?

Launch Process Monitor (PM) and start to familiarize with it.
The application records (mostly) any process action in the system.
With the filter tool inside PM filter the processes recorded and show only
the processes from qgis.exe (if I remember right, just select the "not qgis"
processes, right click and select "exclude"); read the recorded values and
look for "failed" (or similar) in the results column.

Good luck ;)

Marco