[Qgis-user] reference raster layers

Michael Neubauer Neubauer-Michael at gmx.net
Sat Oct 11 02:28:58 PDT 2008

Hello Bernando,

sad to hear, that your initial problem is not solved. I don't know, maybe
somebody else here on the list has another idea...
When you found a solution or you got a response from the providers please tell
me... I am curious.
Have you ever tried it on some other GIS-programme? This would helpt to check
about the qualitiy of the data or wheater it is a settings problem in QGIS.

About the second question I don't know. I have not played around much in these
options. Do you have "Override local system" activated?
Maybe also somebody else here has an idea...?

When nothing else helps ---> install QGIS new and remind to erase the
configuration files (depending on you OS)

bye
Michael