[Qgis-user] vector layer to html map

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Oct 17 13:02:45 PDT 2008

Hi Edmondo,
if it's a html-image map (that is generate an image+html-file) you want,
you can indeed use the html-imagemap python plugin (see also
http://www.duif.net/qgis)

In the official repositories there is only version 0.2, working with
qgis 0.11.
I will upload this weekend a 0.3 version which is working with 1.0
(preview) also, because of the api-changes 0.2 was broken voor 1.0. It
now also handles point object (by making a buffer around them).

Regards,
Richard Duivenvoorde