[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] (no subject)

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 23:47:14 PDT 2008

Tim Sutton wrote:
> As a general rule we need to consult the  community / documentation
> team before doing any GUI changes prior to 1.0 release with some
> comment on impact levels they may expect.

Agreed but I don't see a GUI change here. The bug is that the volume
list in a QFileDialog (a Qt not QGIS widget) contains only the boot
volume rather then all volumes. The fix is to add code to append items
items to a pre-existing list. The list content becomes longer but the
GUI doesn't change.

Tom