[Qgis-user] OGR2Layers

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:25:11 PDT 2008

The plugins loads and succesfully created the openlayers html.  But no
kml was created from the shapefile

This is what python console says:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/maning/.qgis//python/plugins/OGR2Layers/ogr2Layers.py",
line 161, in WriteKML
    res=os.popen(myogr2ogr).readlines()
IOError: [Errno 4] Interrupted system call

Python version:
2.5.1 (r251:54863, Apr 15 2008, 22:57:26)
[GCC 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465)]

I'm using mac and qgis 0.11

--
| __.-._  |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda     |