[work] Re: [Qgis-user] No reference or details about the "topological editiing" option in the documentation

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Wed Oct 22 09:39:41 PDT 2008

I don't see anything in chapter 4 about topological editing. I am
unfamiliar with this option- when and how is it invoked?

Tara

Otto Dassau wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:49:46 +0200
> Nikos Alexandris <nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
>

>> Dear all,
>>
>> is this correct, there is still no section to explain the "topological
>> editing" option in QGIS?
>>

> no, it is part of the manual updates for 1.0.0 and will be explained in section
> workin with vector data. Don't know if it is already done.
>
> regards,
>  Otto
>

>> Thank you, Nikos

My e-mail delivery has been unreliable lately, so I am asking for
return receipts from all my email messages.
OK'ing the return receipt lets me know that my message was delivered.
Thank you.

Tara Athan
Principal, Alternatives to Invasive Species
tara_athan [AT] alt2is.com
707-485-1198
PO Box 415
Redwood Valley, CA 95470