[Qgis-user] Reprojection tool?

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Mon Oct 27 14:00:24 PDT 2008

I think that there is a bit of confusion just because
we are in the middle of a big change and some are using
the stable 0.11 and others the preview of 1.0. I've just used
the Save as shapefile option in QGIS 1.0Preview from
ubuntu binaries and works very well, it's just
what I was needing!
Thanks a lot!

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster