[Qgis-user] proportional symbols

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:40:25 PDT 2008

OK I read the ticket and I think I've got the point now. First of all
you'll want to know that the lower size limit is gone in 1.0 but I don't
think you're going to get good looking results with your data anyway.

So you want to tell the sizes for maximum and minimum field values
(whatever they are) and get the size for any value computed by linear
interpolation.

To be honest I don't see this useful enough (in general) as to justify
the additional clutter in UI. On the other hand that's the way colormaps
are handled in rasters, more or less.

Just some thoughts.

Goyo