[Qgis-user] Re: print templates in preview1

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Sep 25 06:59:33 PDT 2008

Hi Paolo,

the printing enhancements currently developed by Marco Hugentobler are
sponsored by the Kanton Solothurn and the City of Uster in Switzerland.

Templates that can be saved and loaded as well as multiple layouts in
the project files is definitely something that we want. So chances are
high that it will be included in the future. It will need some time
though. One after the other ...

I encourage people to test the new printing enhancements prior to the
final release of QGIS 1.0. This is important for stabilizing the
features and fixing the bugs.

Andreas