[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Venue for next hackfest...Vienna?

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:54:12 PDT 2009

Hi gang,

+1 from me...
also, Agustin Lobo and I are working on the Barcelona hackfest for next
year (actually, he's doing most of the work ;-p).
I'll fire off an email with some details sooni-sh

Carson

Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow
National Centre for Geocomputation (NCG),
John Hume Building,
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
Co. Kildare,
Ireland.
Phone: +353 (0) 1 708 6726
Fax:   +353 (0) 1 708 6456