[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Venue for next hackfest...Vienna?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 00:09:19 PDT 2009

Hi to all!

I already mentioned .. It seems that there's no _must_ to do the
hackfest at this date in vienna..
If there are other (and better) places I'm open to come there too.

I were just at the university and asked and got acceptance immediately.

I told them that I've to ask first and if Vienna is accepted I'll
contact them with further plans.
I think theres enough time to think about it - and all I can say is:
"Vienna is ready for it"

I'll continue with arrangements and search for hotels .. At least I can
use this information later on..

Can someone initiate something like a "voting-page?"

regards
Werner