[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Mrsid business

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 01:01:53 PDT 2009

Might some of these help:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/MrSID
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/ECW
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2385
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2683
http://wiki.gfoss.it/index.php/Come_abilitare_il_supporto_ai_file_ECW_in_GDAL_e_visualizzarli_in_GRASS_e_QGIS

I'm also starting to ask in the gdal list, but a developer would know
better how to handle this issue.
My point is that this is not "just a gdal issue". For qgis users, this
is a qgis issue. Maybe
this type of support is not seen as urgent in the gdal community, but
our requests might
make them change their mind.

Agus