[Qgis-user] GRASS tables

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Apr 5 08:42:32 PDT 2009

I was viewing a GRASS table with trunk last week on OSX.  I didn't
need to edit it, so I didn't try that.  GRASS 6.4.

I'm using, of course, my Xcode project build.

Just checking with the Spearfish sample data - yep, can view (layer-
 >open attribute table).  The edit button is dimmed, so it won't let
me edit - is editing possible with the GRASS driver.  I've added the
layer with the GRASS mapset tools, and the mapset is open.

Another approach: edit grass vector tool, then edit attributes button
there - does nothing.

On Apr 5, 2009, at 3:31 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Hi all.
> Perhaps I'm missing something, but I cannot display and edit GRASS
> tables. This happens on win, linux and mac, both on 1.0.1 and on
> trunk.
> Can please someone check? If confirmed, I can open a ticket.
> Thanks
> --
> Paolo Cavallini: http://faunalia.it/pc

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of
the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the
____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war