WG: [Qgis-user] WMS Layers <TITLE> entity

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 14 18:51:49 PDT 2009

1.0.1 is 1.0.1 stable
1.1 is svn unstable, you can get this version if you choose the qgis-dev
 version from OSGeo4w

Please realize that 1.1 is the in development version and it changes
daily, so packages of it may not always be exactly the latest, and may
not always work the way you think they might.

I believe the packager is Jürgen E. Fischer who is on this list.