[Qgis-user] not accessible tables found problem

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:50:22 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have problem with connecting PostGIS database. 'Test connection'
works fine, but when I try to connect to the database (read
geometry_columns table) I get the error 'Not accessible tables found'.
>From console it works

psql pgis_student -U postgis -W

pgis_student=> \z geometry_columns
               Access privileges for database "pgis_student"
 Schema |       Name       | Type  |           Access privileges
--------+------------------+-------+---------------------------------------
 public | geometry_columns | table | {postgis=r/landa,landa=arwdRxt/landa}
(1 row)

pgis_student=> SELECT count(*) from geometry_columns ;
 count
-------
    21
(1 row)

Any idea why QGIS cannot select data from 'geometry_columns' table.
Compiled from SVN, 1.0.2.

Thanks in advance, Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa