[Qgis-user] Multiple Symbolization Rules per Layer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 20 02:13:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have to symbolize our community's waste water network. My problem is
that I need more than one symbolization rules per Layer.

As an example the stroke should be derived from one attribute while the
stroke-style (e.g. different stroke-dashing) should be derived from a
different attribute. This means I would need more than one symbolization
rule to correctly style this layer.

Is this possible with QGIS or would I need to create a new attribute
combining those attributes in a single attribute for symbolization?

Thanks for any ideas,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann