[Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] Assigning a keyboard shortcut to a plugin]

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 03:56:11 PDT 2009

> So this is possible in a plugin? Kewl!
>
> Slightly off-topic, would it be nice to create a plugin for
> customizing key-bindings of QGIS functions?
This would certainly be useful, the only issue is that many plugins and
tools manage their key bindings themselves, so it would be difficult to
change these without direct access to the plugin in question...

...or maybe not if someone else knows some Qt magic that I don't ;-p

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow